Businessman looking over paperwork with confused expression

When you come into our office make your tax preparation experience easier and get your refund faster. The more you have to show us, the faster it will be. You can make the most of your consultation by bringing all the documents needed to prepare your tax return.


Family Law

For each person that you claim on your tax return

  • State ID
  • Passport
  • Social Security Card

If you have children, parents or other people as dependents and you want to claim them.

A child or parent or other dependents can only be claimed once and only by one claimant.

For example:

  • If you’re divorced only one parent can claim a child
  • If you and your siblings are taking care of your parents, only one of you can claim


30448479 - stacked office files: pile of paperwork in an office

Self-Employment income

  • Rental income,
  • Alimony
  • W-2s from your employers,
  • 1099-MISC forms for self-employment income,
  • 1099-INT (interest) and 1099-DIV (dividends) forms,
  • 1099-B forms showing brokerage trades in stocks and bonds,
  • K-1 forms for income from a partnership, small business, or trust,
  • 1099-SSA form showing Social Security received.
  • Documents of income not reported on a W-2 or 1099 form



There are some expenses that you may claim as a deduction. It depends on your profession, what your expenses are used for, etc.

  • Expenses such as MAY be claimed:
  • Contributions SEP-IRA
  • Moving expenses
  • College expenses
  • Medical expenses
  • Dental expenses
  • Real estate taxes
  • Gifts to charities or churches
  • Daycare costs
  • Childcare costs

Contact Dan "The Tax Man" at 702-877-0870, he'll set up a FREE consultation and determine what your needs are and how he can help you solve any issues you may have. There's no cost for the initial consultation, plus our prices are reasonable compared to other tax and bookkeeping services. Dan Boles, the General Manager, has been part of the Las Vegas Business Community for over 40 years. A transplant from back East, he has made Las Vegas his home. With that in mind, he wanted to be part of the community and opened his first Income Tax service.